- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of Heavy truck
- Responsible for the maintenance planing
- Issue Material & spare Parts Requests.
- Follow up Technicians work and achievement plan.
- Oversees day-to-day fleet maintenance to ensure that work procedures are implemented.
- Ensuring that all work is meets all safety/quality requirements.
- Issuing Daily Reports.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain