- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participates in Translating business goals into research objectives, plans, and deliverables.
- Coordinates in preparing of activities concerned with research and development of new or improved concepts, ideas, and applications for organization's products.
- Innovates concepts, practices or processes to improve existing products and/or create new products.
- Researches and creates new products to be registered and launched onto the market in accordance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance systems under the general supervision of the R&D supervisor.
- Establishes test requirements of new-product to verify product reliability.
- Reviews professional journals and scientific papers to keep abreast of changes in processing methods, product reformulation and legal and regulatory affairs which could impact company’s products or processes.
- Maintains a master document that has all the scientific support/references used to support the products’ structure-function claims.
- Maintains up-to-date records relating to all areas of research activity; extracts information and provides regular and reports upon request.
- Ensuring the new product meets the product specification
- Developing products to meet the target production costs
- Developing products that can be produced quickly and economically
- Creates batch records, SOPs of trial products
- Investigates problems relating to production of existing products & suggests solutions.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries