- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will have experience and understanding of the full software development lifecycle with an appreciation or experience of Agile methodologies.
- Exposure to requirements analysis, high level and detailed design, estimation and planning, team leading, project management, architecture, mentoring, implementing and supporting would all be highly regarded.
- You should be able to confidently communicate and contribute to the development team as well as support, testing and implementation teams and senior management.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate practical experience of a number of the dot net skills, tools and qualifications, ideally in the financial services or insurance industry.
- Visual Basic .Net
- Building flexible and configurable Visual Basic Desktop applications
- Skilled in Bug Fixing and code enhancement.
- SQL Server including T-SQL and SSIS
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Test driven development
- Visual Studio 2013
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading worldwide innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4200 employees. We are looking to start our operations in Egypt as a global development and support Center for our Software systems, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim