- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Flexible working hours, Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Senior Software Developer responsibilities include analyzing the problem and gather the information, makes an error-free software which meets all the requirement of the task, creating a program within due date, understand the code and modify/change it according to required needs, proper documentation of the applications. Developing by a variety of technologies and tools
- Contributes to the planning, configuration, and testing of the systems as directed.
- Attend meetings as necessary for testing purposes.
- Develops and executes comprehensive manual and automated test suites, cases and reports.
- Provide accurate documentation of issues, and contributes to operations and deployment documentation.
- Utilize performance/load testing methodologies to identify software optimization opportunities, potential system bottlenecks, and performance problems.
- Design and develop applications. Translate design to code and perform the unit test on developed applications.
- Analyze information architecture and understand the departmental requirements.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
An independent diversity RF Engineering and Consulting firm dedicated to wireless communications services, ATEC provides systems engineering, network services and technical staffing to wireless carriers, managed
See all Careers and Jobs at ATEC Wireless
service providers, tower operators, and equipment vendors....