- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Hours of installations and additional durability
About the Job
Senior Android Developer
looking for a candidate (who can lead the Android developer's team and strong in application management and development. The major role requires knowledge of API's integration & Web Development, design technical solution, delegate tasks & responsibilities to the technical team, tasks followup and report to the Project Manager, upload apps on google play, Manage Database and all software development level activities. Candidate should know how to write technical and English language documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in information technology OR bachelor degree with 4+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile development.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least