- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share + transportation
About the Job
- Carrying out validation, calibration and maintenance of laboratory test equipment and instruments in accordance with laboratory MS to keep maximum efficiency in terms of results accuracy and precision.
- Conducting microbiological testing of ingredients, finished products, water treatment plant's samples and samples of processing equipment's cleaning and sanitation.
- Implementing Cairo CP Laboratory's Sensory Program.
- Approving test reports.
- Participating in setting up individual's development plan, implementing the plan and keeping relevant records.
- Adhering to TCCC Workplace Rights Policy (WRP).
- Contributing in the continual improvement elements of the laboratory's MS.
- Contactwith all other departments (Warehouse, CRM, Production…etc.) to ensure readiness of raw materials and finished products.
- Contact with all other plants and service centers such as Ingredients Quality Departments (IQD), Analytical Service Laboratories (ASL) and Research and Development Centers (R & D) for sharing knowledge, standardization and import/export good practices.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...