- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work within a structured SOA Governance model, being responsible for Service Registry, SOA Blueprint, Common Data Model and SOA Principles and Policies
- Work closely with the Solution Architecture and Design teams providing them with assistance to produce the solution assessment.
- Once the design is complete, signed off and released, the designer will be required to work with the development team to ensure that the design is understood by the developers and the coding is completed accurately as per the service specification.
- Perform and be involved in data modelling to ensure that the Common Data Model is used to ensure consistency of schema interface designs.
- Produce service definitions schemas (WSDL/XSD) using Enterprise Architect, XML Spy and SOAP UI.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Experience in Oracle SOA Suite as SOA (BPEL, Mediator), OSB, MFT and BPM (Human Tasks, BPMN Engine, ADF)
- Experience in XSLT, XQuery and XPath, also mail protocols and manipulation as SMTP and IMAP.
- Experience in setting the SOA designs for the development activities, and the Oracle fusion design and topology of the infrastructure as Oracle domain and managed server configurations.
- Ability to design and build the security model for the network and solution layer.
- For legacy service, candidate should be able to read and understand the SOA code so that they can create solid designs based on existing functionality and the required solution
- B.S Computer of Engineering or B.S Computer Science.
- 5 Years+ Experienced in middleware solutions design, and Integrations.
- Technical knowledge of Weblogic, OSB, BPM MFT, WS, and SOA.
- Experience in middleware and web service as Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere or TIBCO .
- Technical knowledge Application servers as Weblogic and Tomcat.
- Technical knowledge in JMS solutions.
- Experience in XML parsers as DataPower.
- Experience in WS and solution security as OWSM.
- Technical knowledge of database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or similar.
- Knowledge in JSON, XML, File streaming and Java.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in network connectivity and design.
- Experience in transformations as XSLT, XPath and XQuery.
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager, and Console.
- Understanding the ITIL foundation.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture design patterns as Inventory Implementation Patterns or Service Implementation Patterns
- Experience in Technical writing and documenting skills.
- Knowledge of HTTP servers as Apache and OHS
- Knowledge of standard BPMN engine and Oracle Human Tasks.
- Knowledge in FTP servers as FileZilla, Vsftpd and managed file transfer.
- Knowledge in Oracle Access Management Suite
- Knowledge in Oracle Business Activity Monitoring.
About this Company
Ascent Consulting has been in delivering results since 2003. In 2011, our UK Business became our main focus and we established Ascent IT Consulting in the UK. In order to better brand our Cloud and Hosting Transformation capabilities, we founded Acensys Limited UK in 2014...
See all Careers and Jobs at Acensys