- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, profit share
About the Job
- Statistical analysis in order to drive operational and financial improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement business solutions, secure and allocate resources, manage scheduling.
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
- Identify business/industry trends in consumer lifestyle and technology; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem, and then make recommendations for business change
- Provide data and thorough project recommendations to all directors to support strategic decision-making
- Provide input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Review sales/financial analyses (E.G., postmortem on what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems)
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Electronics and Semiconductors Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Mainly SOLARSOL has two line of businesses; if you got the chance to look up our company profile;
See all Careers and Jobs at Superb Solar Solutions (SOLARSOL)
1- PV solar plants/systems` integration. Fortunately, we have been selected of the top 30 out of over 400 companies licensed, and working in this field.
Below is the...