- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Looking for a Back-End/PHP Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users (API's).
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and mobile API's.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A good understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Appsinnovate is a software development and services company with both local and international global clients. We provide a range of products /solutions and to match the needs of various sectors and industries. Our highly innovative team of software architects and designers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Appsinnovate