- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarter bonus based on KPI's
About the Job
About the Job
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new, responsive user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UI adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services