- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage, administer and develop social media contents and graphics.
- Perform daily Website quality control, reviews, and oversight to ensure that all elements published conform to required guidelines.
- Create original contents - articles, stories, blogs, photos, multi-media packages, etc.
- Develop and write articles, copy edit, and post social media content and graphics.
- Works with the team(s) to strategically focus content as a key part of the overall user experience.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff and management to review progress, update the team on new projects, address any concerns and review action items
- Provide advice regarding Social Media tools, techniques, and applicability, including brainstorming, serving as a subject matter expert on design and visual media, and providing counsel and input on the illustration and execution of graphics concepts and tactics.
- Integrate social media tactics into comprehensive communications programs and plans that may include, photo and print tactics.
- Compile, develop and deliver briefings, presentations, and other vehicles in support of Social Media Operations to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Work with the Social Media Director, and Marketing Manager to produce and file daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with a client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Creative and make necessary recommendations about design issues and upgrades.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
You can also check our Company Profile: http://bit.ly/greenmindprofile
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Mind Agency
For the latest clients and work experience please check: http://bit.ly/greenmindwork