- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role Purpose: To develop and manage Nielsen BASES’ business and client relationships by designing, selling, executing, and presenting market research studies (forecasts, reports, and presentations) to meet clients’ research objectives.
Summary of core skills:
- Deep Innovation practice and market research knowledge. Able to manage all aspects of a project with limited oversight by direct manager
- Client consulting - establish long term partnerships with clients, able to consult on key issues for the client. Clear, concise and professional communication with middle-level clients on more complex project-related issues and test designs. Act as the primary point of contact for the client group. Prepare client communication in case of issues.
- Category expertise - become the main contact of his category/categories team both externally and internally. Identify solutions to problems and has ideas on how to handle and prevent issues in the future.
- Commercial leadership - Be proactive at collecting client business questions, prepare proposal: Accurate study design & pricing.
- Analytical/ Forecasting - Able to review forecasts to 80%+ level of completion. Able to run out-of-the-box analyses and propose creative solutions to address client business questions. Monitors junior team member/influence other functions work for accuracy.
- Project Management - Demonstrate ownership for every project and manage them in an effective, timely and accurate manner - from proposal to a presentation. Take Initiative to improve processes and deliverables. Is fully aware of all project deliverables and their stage of completion
- Thought leadership / Integration - Consolidate category/client knowledge. Develops a strategic understanding of industry trends, competition, and opportunities of Nielsen. Able to handle meta-analyses spanning multiple projects with some oversights from more senior manager.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen