- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Elite Business Solution (EBS) established in 2014. EBS vision is a vision shared by its owners, a team of IT specialists who have been working in the field for the past 15 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elite Business Solutions EBS
Our Vision is to be one of the market leader in the field of enterprise resource planning...