- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Support to the area top:
- Responsible for all the administration tasks.
- Drives the area agenda / priorities forward.
- Assist the area head to prioritize and maintain a high level of efficiency.
- Formulates and collates all required pre-read input and preparation for the area head’s meetings and market visits.
- Liaises with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Represents area head by attending meetings in his place, where necessary.
- Is part of all meetings with ALT and maintain action lists.
- Prepares town hall material.
- Coordinates and participates in VIP visits.
- Coordinates and collates all projects across the area, so as to maintain clear visibility.
- Applies knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
- Drives and owns special projects in KSA area.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
A.P. Moller–Maersk Group, also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maersk