- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus , Medical insurance, Social insurance
About the Job
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs. Reviews and updates the organization's HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary
- To provide safe and secure environment through performing work in a broad range of hospital safety elements, such as: inspections surveys, evaluations, investigations and be a part of an emergency response team, and follow the instructions of his supervisor with the above scope of work.
- Supervise the activities of the Health Safety and Environment Program.
- Provides professional guidance and directions to senior management regarding safety issues according to the National laws and regulations and JCI standards.
- Interpret and enforce regulations of the civil, occupational and environmental Egyptian laws
- Collaborate with support services to plan a safe and secure environment for patients, staff.
- Provide information to committees and department managers related to the safety of facilities and occupants.
- Develop & implement the required policies and procedures related to safety, hazardous materials, and fire safety.
- Implement accreditation standards related to safety and security.
- Develop key performance indicators on the safety and hazardous materials and monitor those indicators on a periodic basis.
- Provide guidance to the HSE staff/coordinators on the use of checklists in their safety rounds.
- Ensure drills are implemented as part of the HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes and materials
- Record and report hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace
- Participate in the annual evaluation of Fire, hazmat and safety plan
- Deliver HSE training programs to maintain safety awareness for Cairo-scan employees. For the following:
- Tool Box Talk (TBT)
- On job training (OJT)
- Participate in the preparation of disaster response plan and organize testing of the plan on periodic basis.
- Conduct risk assessment activities to mitigate the risks, identify areas of improvement, and implement changes through the HSE staff.
- Interact with department managers and supervisors to provide resource information, resolve safety problems, and identify new opportunities to improve patient and staff safety.
- Conduct environmental rounds in all branches.
- Other duties as assigned
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan