- AJAX, JSON, RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge with one or more component based frameworks like React / Angular 2 or above.
- Should have experience in responsive UI design and capable of developing pages for a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code using JS best practices.
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Good knowledge of CSS extended languages, SCSS / LESS / Stylus
- Familiar with app state containers like Redux / Vuex.
- Experience working with theme frameworks like Bootstrap or Material Design.
- REST APIs and Web Sockets integrations
- Comfortable with JSON data manipulations
Our Core engineering principles
- Always think of the big questions in this order
- Why are we doing what we are doing?
- What are we going to build?
- How are we going to build it?-
- Start simple and build sophistication when needed.
- Trust other team members. Trust helps us move fast.
- Always challenge the team and seek better ways to perfect your artifacts.
- Discipline is what creates excellence. Repeat to improve what you do.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive health & social insurance
- Employee equity program
- Company funded training
- Company sponsored discounts program
About this Company
Magalix is a Seattle-based startup focusing on the next-generation cloud infrastructure automation tools using machine learning. The current focus is on AI-based capacity management inside cloud-native systems, such as Kubernetes. Our goal is to save our users time and money...
See all Careers and Jobs at Magalix Corp