- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Tax free, Bonuses & Incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Four Stars Hotel which are a major Hotels group in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) are looking for General Manager for their new branch in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Hotels group and Spread agency belong to a major investment group in the Gulf region.
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning account-abilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Competitive salary with Tax free and bonuses & incentives dependent on your Experience and interview
- Free Housing Accommodation or housing allowance.
- 24 Hours free transport.
- Airline Tickets.
- Free Medical / Dental services
- Free Medical Insurance.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Spread is a startup agency for Marketing & Advertising based in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain).
See all Careers and Jobs at SPREADEG