- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing the construction on-site, by liaising with and working alongside architects, civil engineers, supervisors,and subcontractors.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on the site for subcontractors and crafts people.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of the subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resource.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Marseilia Group became the sign of all new development, achievements and innovations, thanks to the diversity of projects and activities of the construction of villages, tourist resorts, shopping malls and residential projects. Their fame has spread in the Arab Republic of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marseilia