- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implement landscape maintenance activities and plans in compliance with work plans and Community regulations.
- Apply pesticides and fertilizers programs on indoor and outdoor landscape according to technical planned methods and work schedules.
- Handle watering indoor and outdoor plantation in accordance with irrigation system and methods.
- Research advanced substances, equipment and methods of agriculture to develop the current applicable techniques.
- Examine soil to study the possibility of improving water and soil conservation programs.
- Provide regular records of landscape maintenance process and progress.
- Ensure work schedules of Contractors application and alignment with agreed plans and company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct tools, equipment, and materials inventories to ensure that sufficient supplies are available and items are in usable condition and in accordance with specifications.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services