- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Did you know that in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department at P&G you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies while implementing your administrative commercial skills? Are you passionate about winning and for professional growing? If you have clear commercial skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a Financial and Commercial Specialist with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
As a Financial & CommercialAccountant you will:
- Finance reports analysis, action plans definition and issue resolution management.
- Initiative pricing communication process development and execution.
- Ensure key Finance reports and processes compliance in Credit notes, Payment analysis and purchases orders.
- Enjoy diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations and on different brands doing a variety of commercial work.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best commercial organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications required for this role:
- A college degree
- Strong thinking, active listening and strong interpersonal skills, able to interpret regulations to drive business opportunities.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
About this Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
See all Careers and Jobs at P&G