- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and objectives of the organization.
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Study the market needs and clients Preferences.
- Participate in events and expos in to attract potential agents and customers
- Manage the necessary documentation, registration and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities
- Coordinate with export customers' compliance of shipping documents, labels and timely provision of them.
- Preparing and negotiating offers.
- Coordination of the orders with all concerned factory departments and shipping/customs clearance agents.
- Contacts with the potential/existing export customers.
- Maintain export database integrity and credibility to support departmental and company objectives.
- Assumes other tasks given by the top management.
- Facilitate product knowledge to new & existing agents.
- Follow up the quarterly and annual sales review for all agents
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
BIOPHARMA is a regional, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of nutraceuticals, having 12 brands for the management of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Malnutrition, Geriatric, Pediatric,...
See all Careers and Jobs at BIOPHARMA EGYPT s.a.e