- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- To build full plan with content creation to cover campaign objectives & syncing with designers to provide with relevant designs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Requirement for his team members.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and LINKEDIN.
- Implement best practices for copy, creative, and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy.
- Collecting and evaluating customer feedback data.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Retail
About this Company
During the past nine years, Max Muscle® started as a retail store for
See all Careers and Jobs at Max Muscle
different kind of fitness products and was focusing on the Egyptian market and how to become a market leader in the fitness industry, after achieving our goal and opened 30 stores all over Egypt. Max...