- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Project Manager, you will be a part of the Industrial Automation Division and Process Industries Business Unit based in Cairo, Egypt.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Project leadership: Leading the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Planning and scheduling: Defining, jointly with the Project Controls department, a project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Project execution and control: Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifying, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project. Ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close—out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Contract, claims and procurement management: Ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements. Coordinating with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Supporting Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Stakeholder relations: Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE): Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB