- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Back Service Sales Support you will be a part of the Robotics and Motion division and Business Unit Motors & Generators based in Cairo, Egypt. You will support the sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Supporting the local sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Providing technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations, negotiations and offers product solution/service related training.
- Supporting in preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, local business unit/feeder factory indications and sales organization directives.
- Participating in the kick off meeting organized by the project team. Defining cost for the proposed solution and communicating to sales organization.
- Providing information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participating in the risk review assessment.
- Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the sales organization.
- Performing lost proposal analysis, identifying potential cause, and recommending future actions in cooperation with sales/local business unit to obtain better future results.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB