- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks in performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Help improving the internal processes and organisation development.
- Help transform company’s culture and values to everyday practice.
Office administration Responsibilities:
- Manage office purchasing of equipment and tools: needs assessment, maintenance, and purchasing new equipment or tools if needed.
- Assist with financial manager/accountant to prepare the monthly and annual budget of the office.
- Bookkeeping of all purchases and billing transactions.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Handling external communications related to the company office at Cairo, mainly with the government agencies, insurance companies and banks.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
- Proven experience as HR Generalist or office administrator.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office/ Google drive.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
Little about us?
We serve clients in Saudi Arabia to better achieve their business goals and communicate with customers effectively. We are building a culture around value and results that contain 4 main elements that we expect you to share with us:
- Passion for value and impact.
- Effective communications for impact.
- Achieve results
We are currently working to cover employees with health insurance. And we will be open to innovations regarding our office. Looking to have you on-board!
About this Company
Brend is an integrated marketing agency, with particular focus on brand strategy and design. We work with ambitious companies in Saudi Arabia to help them define their brand values and personality, and reflect that on their marketing channels and communication.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brend