- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for new Installation and Configuration for Cisco and Avaya Voice Solutions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and Maintaining already deployed Voice Systems.
- Deploy and support company s wide multi cluster and multi-site Cisco VoIP infrastructure to ensure business continuity
- Collect existing site call data flow to be analyzed and reported to concerned department Design
- Configure Call Manager for each site to ensure smooth work flow Deploy phones as per company Policy to ensure effective and quality communication between employees Configure remote Cisco Gateway (Dial Peers, Dial Plans) to provide reliable communications solution Design, testing, troubleshoot, and consulted on unified Communication Solutions Develop architecture plans for voice services
- Prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects to ensure using company resources effectively Cooperate with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security, ongoing management and troubleshoot infrastructure Communications
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
BBI is a global ICT consultancy firm offering innovative technology solutions focusing on data driven digital transformation for enterprise businesses across various industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at BBI-Consultancy
From digital strategies to enterprise application services and RPA to big data...