- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversees the functions of the health, safety and environment program across all disciplines of the facility .
- Provides professional guidance and directions to hospital senior management regarding safety issues
- according to the National laws and regulations and International standards.
- Collaborates with facility management in providing safe and secure environment to the patients, staff and
- Provides guidance to HSE staff to ensure every aspect of the facility is periodically inspected .
- Guides the facility risk assessment activities and follows up on the risk treatment plans .
- Shares in developing policies and procedures related to general safety, fire safety and hazardous materials
- Monitors the implementation of approved P&P, identify existing deficiencies and makes use of results of
- Participates in developing, implementing, evaluating the Emergency preparedness plan
- Ensures compliance with the applied accreditation standards .
- Monitors construction and renovation projects to ensure the safety of the patients and staff as well as the
- Provides oversight on the monitoring, analysis and investigation of staff work, and shares in developing staff
health program in compliance with the national laws and regulations.
- Proactively maintains the organization in a "constant survey readiness mode". Ensures th,e o-rganization meets all accreditation, regulatory and quality standards for accreditation and licensin ". Coordlria es all
survey activity within the organization.
- Acts as an active member in the facility Management and Safety committee.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services
Minimum required Education:
- B.A/ BSCin Bachelor degree in Medicine/ Dentistry/ Pharmacy/ Science.
- Previous experience in health care industry.
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English languages.
Minimum required Professional Experience:
- +5 years of experience as a HSE Manager/ Director
About this Company
For millennia, Egypt has been at the heart of medical advancement and
See all Careers and Jobs at Eden Healthcare
Eden comes to continue the legacy of this wonderful country and the
real birthplace of modern medicine.
Eden Healthcare is a specialised Orthopedic, Neurological surgery,