- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The role is instrumental in the development of high-quality communication materials. The role involves the design of graphics and layouts for communication materials as per K&A and client guidelines (e.g. brochures, leaflets, corporate presentations). The role is also responsible to design and maintain the brand’s “look and feel” through the website, social media platform and other channels. The Senior Graphic Designer’s work will be responsive to the client’s goals and overall business drivers. He prepares graphics for presentation to ensure company’s value message is clear and responds to the Client’s criteria and requirements. The role involves interfaces with editors in order to ensure that the documents and proposals prepared contain an appropriate and informative balance of graphical illustration and text.
- Design graphics required for press releases and other media communication in alignment with corporate branding guidelines and in coordination with relevant internal stakeholders
- Design graphics required for internal communication materials for senior management, as required
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for internal & External use.
- Collaborate with the creative team, as well as internal sector appointed representatives to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.).
- Protectively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Maintain a quality check on all pieces.
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Design graphics, layouts, and visuals as per corporate policies and procedures for communication materials, including websites, intranet, social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter), marketing materials (e.g. brochures, leaflets), articles, publications, press releases, corporate presentation materials, newsletters, audiovisuals, etc.
- Engage and coordinate with third-party agencies to design graphics in case of overcapacity in-house
- Define the “look and feel” of communication materials, including fonts, paper quality, printing style, and production techniques
- Enhance logos and artwork for business materials (e.g. business cards, stationery), as required
- Ensure that all communication materials adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Check printing proofs and supervise press runs
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficiency in the use of graphic design software (e.g. Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Flash) for the design of visual materials
- Knowledge of info-graphics design
- Knowledge of webpage design
- Strong attention to details
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic & English
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in the graphics production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Experience Required to Execute this Role
- 15+ years of experience in the graphic design field in a top tier regional/multinational company or graphic design firm
About this Company
Khatib & Alami (K&A) creates, designs, supervises and manages projects that have the potential to better society. We build on our proven multidisciplinary expertise and offer regional urban planning and comprehensive architectural and engineering consulting services. K&A...
See all Careers and Jobs at Khatib & Alami