- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- License all co. car, by dealing with the traffic office.
- Follow up the fleet insurance with the insurance section.
- Prepare and settle the Licenses Petty Cash.
- Finalize the insurance letters from the social insurance office.
- Prepare All admin related PRs ( Fleet, Courier).
- Prepare all the required monthly reports.
- Prepare the daily working schedule for the drivers according to the daily operation.
- Prepare and settle the maintenance and fuel invoices for the Co. fleet.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC, a global property developer. Emaar Misr is one of the largest foreign direct investor in Egypt’s real estate sector with an investment portfolio of EGP 53 billion. Emaar has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar