- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance & Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- A Professional systems support engineer graduate of faculty of electrical engineering or computer science with the following key competencies and skills is required.
- 24/7 on customer site, in order to build and manage experience in windows environment, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, Network load balance, apache server, tomcat, DNS and Linux data centre environment, Load balancer f5 big IP, Centrino IT monitoring system, VMware ESX, vSphere.
- Professional systems maintenance experience in software install, apply patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from commercial, open source and locally developed monitoring tools.
- System failure analysis and recovery ensuring the consistency and integrity of file systems.
- Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade.
- In-depth hardware configuration knowledge and Support HP hardware (servers & storage), EMC storage 24/7 on site.
- Network CISCO experience CCNA to determine and resolve system-wide problems on market data servers as well as data delivery networks (LAN and WAN).
- Support customers over phone spending several hours per day
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
- Troubleshoot alerts from a monitoring system for system error conditions (system down, disk full, CPU busy, memory full etc.)
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software
About this Company
IDEMIA Egypt, a high-technology company in the IDEMIA group, is a market leader in security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, IDEMIA recognized for its excellence in key technologies, advanced skills and...
See all Careers and Jobs at IDEMIA EGYPT