- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develop user interfaces as provided by the UX/UI designer.
- Works closely with the Backend Developer and UX/UI designer to add new features to the software.
- Write high quality and well-structured code.
- Participate in code review.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements.
- Participate in sprint planning and issue writing.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least