- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, High monthly bonuses with other benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Spread agency is looking for a Senior Web Developer based in Egypt to work full-time with us. we seek to provide a wide range of services of digital marketing & advertising and growing the brand awareness for local and international companies.
- Develop commutable user interfaces using jQuery and Angular-JS and other libraries.
- Troubleshoot the problems that may face to the customer while serving his/her website.
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs.
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Assist in project planning and Web site design.
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Make suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and customer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
- 6th October City residence is preferable.
Advantages of Joining:
- Great working environment
- Work/Life balance
- Location: Sheikh Zayed, 6 October.
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays are Off.
We are looking forward to you being a part of our dynamic family.
About this Company
Spread is a startup agency for Marketing & Advertising based in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain).
See all Careers and Jobs at SPREADEG