- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, High monthly bonuses with other benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Spread agency is looking for a Senior Social media specialist based in Egypt to work full-time with us. we seek to provide a wide range of services of digital marketing & advertising and growing the brand awareness for local and international companies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Manage and moderate social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules. Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist “A portfolio of previous works “
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Good experience in using Adobe Photoshop.
- Fluency in English.
- 6th October City residence is preferable.
Advantages of Joining
- Great working environment
- Work/Life balance
- Location: Sheikh Zayed, 6 October.
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays are Off.
We are looking forward to you being a part of our dynamic family.
About this Company
Spread is a startup agency for Marketing & Advertising based in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain).
See all Careers and Jobs at SPREADEG