- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
18,000 to 30,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on Developing enterprise software systems on. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Development, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Development Team Lead include:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web, desktop-based,
- Mobile business applications technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Media Production
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment