- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a branch manager with a multitasking brain to provide support in various business functions and maintain a successful production cycle starting from purchasing, driving lucrative sales and maintaining Ralph’s German Bakery standards in client service.
- Reviewing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements and communicating accordingly.
- Controls cost by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least