- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable Attractive Package Based on interview and experience+Social, Medical & life Insurance, Transportation, Profit share & Managerial Training & Development programs.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Urgently Required for a Construction company located in Nasr City
HR Manager With Experience and Familiarity with All HR Functions.
Familiar with both Strategic and Operational HRM.
- Develops organization strategies according to target by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Support the executive team to resolve organizational issues and improve communication between departments.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Oil and Gas