- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translates business requirements into specific system.
- Participates in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Develops and maintains the Software design document
- Works on pre-sales activities to define the client needs and propose the right solution.
- Prepares and reviews responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and statements of work.
- Investigates, introduces, advises and educates others on tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Leads and provides technical guidance the development team.
- Coding server-side modules of applications may be required in smaller projects or where highly specialized knowledge is necessary.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge