- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Report costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures and offer financial recommendations.
- Prepares monthly statements
- Studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Wadi Group and its affiliated companies are the fruitful outcome of a long success story started in Egypt in 1984. The group’s earlier startups have taken place years ago, namely in Lebanon, 1957, then Syria, 1973, followed by KSA, 1975 and Jordan, 1977.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Group