- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Content Creator to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Publishing and Printing