- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organizing employees time in the maintenance department.
- Ensures problem-solving of any work impediments.
- Ensures that all Preventive Maintenance programs are implemented
- Ensure that all needed repairs are done on time.
- Day-to-day work at the plant and distributing work to maintenance staff.
- Supervision and repairing machines used in the production process.
- Supervising and working on the installation and maintenance of all equipment.
- Identify the requirements of the required materials and equipment for the Maintenance Department and request them from the Procurement Department.
- Implementing health and safety procedures in the company's regulations.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Furniture
About this Company
RIADCO is an international company for manufacturing office furniture which was founded in 1981 and has been among the leading companies in the field ever since. We are proud members of IMC (International Modernization Centre), CWWFI & the German Chamber. Nevertheless, we have...
See all Careers and Jobs at Riadco 2000