- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise receiving and general store staff on receiving and general store day to day operations and follow company policies in these areas.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments.
- Summarize these transactions for each financial period close.
- Cost all food and beverage items and where practical, input these costs into the ERP system and generate monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
- Prepare and all food and beverage costs on a monthly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist F&B management in menu costing in order to establish menu item sale prices.
- Maintain menu costing on all food and beverage items and make F & B management aware of any pricing problems.
- Constantly monitor all food and beverage controls to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, attend and monitor all food and beverage physical inventories to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Food and Beverage Team, Executive Chef and purchasing Team and make them aware of any potential problems or opportunities to improve the controls in their areas as they relate to food and beverage.
- Conduct monthly purchase price audit on general goods purchasing and submit comparison report on a monthly basis
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Food & Beverage background is a plus.
- Excellent Analytical Skill.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills.
- Multi-tasking and decision maker.
- Very Good command with English.