- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and benchmarking and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
EHG is a well-established group of companies that aim to fulfill the requirements and needs of their customers in various fields. Each company plays a role in achieving one goal; to supply and provide services regardless of their nature. What makes EHG unique is its high...
See all Careers and Jobs at EHG Group