- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Drawings & Design
- Representing the client's or organization’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out the risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Raslan Group of Companies (RG) is a leading real estate
See all Careers and Jobs at Raslan Group
construction and investment business enterprise in Egypt and in the Middle East. As a premier investment company, it provides complete solutions in real estate, infrastructure, rehabilitation, design, water...