- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales/Store Manager Needed for a Well known French Brand
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional
needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
Intertex Started It's Operations In Dec 2017 as a Trading, Import&Export and Franchise Company Specialized In The Field of Fashion Retail Business (Puma, DIM Paris...), Home Appliances (Brandt France) and Food Retail Business.
See all Careers and Jobs at intertex