- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist will be attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and benchmarking and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Benefits of working with us :
- Working with one of the best Inbound Marketing Agency in Egypt
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, US, and the Middle East.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert-level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Intimate familiarity with Grandex brands preferred. Desire to develop a strong understanding of and affinity for Grandex brands is required.
- A diligent work ethic. Content never sleeps.
- A sense of humour (you will be working with professional comedy writers).
Required skills :
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing
The ideal candidate (must have ):
- Exceptional communication skills - Must be a team player
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement
- Proficient attention to details
- English Fluency
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networksient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good, and other self-serve platforms such as Google AdWords, Social Media PPC, etc.
About this Company
The Portal is a Global Marketing Consultant and Software Development Agency located in New York, Dubai, Munich and Cairo with a core focus on creative, content, technology & e-commerce.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Portal
We help brands create amazing assets and provide the distribution platforms to tell...