- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to provide sound advice to potential Clients; Presents real estate properties in best faith to promote sales and offer real estate advice based on each client’s needs and requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sell company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options
- Identify product improvements or new products on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Offer presentations for potential customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientations to profitability.
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure the accomplishment of the overall company's target.
- Conduct site visits with potential and existing customers when needed.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate development company in Egypt. MNHD was founded in 1959 as a public company before being offered on the Egyptian Exchange through an IPO in 1995.
See all Careers and Jobs at Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development
Since its inception, MNHD has been developing...