- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contribute to the development and design of MNHD projects and development of projects concept and feasibility studies.
- Work closely with the Design Director in planning, managing, designing and supervising of projects development starting from the project concept till the execution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development process from project conceptualization and planning till the launch of that project.
- Monitor and prepare time schedules and progress reports.
- Propose and assess business development and investment opportunities.
- Control preparing of projects brief, strategic plan and contracts for different consultants.
- Manage to prepare of time management plan and cost plan.
- Monitor and control time management and cost management plan.
- Manage and direct MNHD different consultants.
- Manage annual budget and cash flow, feasibility model scenarios and inputs in conjunction with strategic planning and financial department.
- Investigate potential investment opportunities and evaluation of proposed projects and coordinate with business development team.
- Manage all concerned parties to achieve the project's targets.
- Coordinate with marketing teams, sales teams and supporting teams to draw the development strategic plans and targets on long and short terms.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate development company in Egypt. MNHD was founded in 1959 as a public company before being offered on the Egyptian Exchange through an IPO in 1995.
See all Careers and Jobs at Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development
Since its inception, MNHD has been developing...