- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams and have a strong desire to be a winner. We are currently looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to join our legal team in Saudi Arabia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice mainly to Business Units of our Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries businesses and to our Corporate Departments in Saudi Arabia.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and other legal documents.
- Review and analyze tender documents in public and private tenders; and provide pragmatic recommendations to appropriately address identified risks and opportunities.
- Provide holistic legal input to structured enterprise risk management processes.
- Professionally manage claims during contract/project execution phase to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
- Handle commercial disputes in a smart and economical manner through a variety of conflict resolution mechanisms such as settlement negotiations, ADR, arbitration, and litigation.
- Properly retain and manage outside counsel where additional external legal support is needed.
- Ensure a timely and systematic corporate housekeeping for our local legal entities.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the management of the local Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries businesses.
- Pro-actively collaborate with experts from other departments and with Legal and Compliance team members from Siemens Headquarters and other countries on cross-functional and cross-border topics.
- Contribute to an excellent knowledge management within both our Saudi Legal team and our global Legal community through creation and communication of up-to-date knowledge assets such as automated templates, interactive quick guides, key lessons learned, etc. to our sales, procurement, and other staff.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS