- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Terre des hommes (Tdh) is present in Egypt since 1983 and has activities in Lower and Upper Egypt regions. It supports, monitors and coordinates local NGOs and projects to improve the situation of children and families. Tdh Egypt focuses on the following areas: Child and Family Protection and Social and Education integration of children with special needs.
- Tdh facilitates a safe environment for children to maintain their safety and well-being. It has developed local measures to protect and immediately assist children, increase awareness of children's rights and keep children safe from harm. All Tdh hired workers commit to its Code of Conduct and child protection policy.
- The Administrative Assistant will work for Tdh's PSTIC Program and will be responsible for approximately 40 hours of work a week.
Administrative tasks / but not limited to:
- Assist in the management of the office premises as assigned.
- Availability for translation and administrative tasks by telephone and/or email as needed.
- Manage administrative and logistical tasks, as requested.
- Daily management of online databases/data entry
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual organizational statistics as assigned.
- Provide a translation for correspondence, documents, reports, training materials, email and other written materials in a timely manner.
- Participate in the logistics management and maintenance of office equipment.
- Other tasks as needed for office administration.
- Reporting to HR Officer and Operations Officer
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Psycho-Social Services and Training Institute in Cairo (PSTIC) began in 2009.
See all Careers and Jobs at PSTIC
Its staff and graduates form a network that is a hub for mental health and psychosocial support for refugees in Cairo. PSTIC graduated: 17 refugees as Psychosocial Workers (PSW) in...