- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the service process and ensure optimal performance in all Process activities related to within her / his area of responsibility
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers – Customer services
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost effectively as possible, taking profitability into account
- Maintain and update all forms of technical documentation issued to the job holder.
- Maintain personal PC literacy.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest possible standards.
- To be able to comply with Siemens vision, policies, & procedures
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS